meters in her second attempt | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
DMT Apr 16

The Clooney twins just got their passports stamped for the first time.

On Monday adidas superstar norge , paparazzi cameras captured George Clooney, wife Amal, and their twins landing in Milan, Italy. Clooney's Lake Como villa ultra boost 3.0 norge , where he spends the summer each year, is a short ride away.

How do one-month-old Ella and Alexander Clooney travel? On a private jet nestled in crisp white bassinets, of course. TMZ has a peek at photos of George disembarking as he sweetly carries one bassinet while Amal looks after the other baby.

The trip from England to Italy marks the first time the Clooneys have been seen in public since their twins were born June 6.

TORONTO, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Raptors forward Serge Ibaka and Bulls center Robin Lopez were ejected in the third quarter of the Tuesday night game where Toronto ultimately won 122-120 in overtime.

At the 3:58 mark of the third frame after a Jimmy Butler three-pointer, Lopez and Ibaka were tangled up while Ibaka went to pick up the ball to inbound. Lopez violently stripped the ball out of Ibaka's hands, causing an altercation between the two.

Before teammates and coaches could separate the duo, Lopez threw a right hand punch that just missed Ibaka. The Raptors forward retaliated with a right hand of his own that clipped Lopez's left ear. As a result of the incident, both players were ejected from the game.

Lopez believes that his initial punch was an attempt to move Ibaka away while coaches, teammates, and officials were trying to contain the situation.

"It seemed like I had three guys on me, I was being pulled back and I'm not sure what was going on the other end but it felt like nobody had any hold on him (Ibaka)," explained Lopez after the game. "He just kept coming at me; I was just trying to get him off me," he added.

Ibaka believes that frustration was the cause for Lopez's action.

"What happened is he was playing physical basketball and he got frustrated. We started to push each other and then he threw the punch," Ibaka said following the team's win. "Like a man I had to defend myself. I'm not just going to be out there and watch a man like him punch me and walk away," he said.

Since 2006, fighting has been almost non-existent in the NBA.

"Not anymore. It's too expensive," said Raptors head coach Dwane Casey on the frequency of fighting in the league.

The most recent game involving a fight occurred on Dec. 2006 at Madison Square Garden between Nuggets and Knicks which resulted in seven players being suspended a total of 47 games. Players forfeited more than 1.2 million U.S. dollars in salaries and teams were fined half a million dollars each.

Two years prior to that, the Pistons and Pacers were involved in a large brawl involving players and local Detroit fans on Nov. 2004. This incident saw nine players suspended for a combined 146 games and lose 11.5 million U.S. dollars in salaries.

Ibaka expects a suspension but believes that his opponent should get a harsher penalty for instigating the incident.

"I want to play basketball and do not (want to) get suspended, but the fact is that he punched me first," said the 27-year-old native of Congo. "I just hope the league will do their job. I know it is basketball and sometimes it gets physical and we talk trash and push each other. But punching like that, there's no room for that," he opinioned.

LONDON, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- Two-time Olympic champion Barbora Spotakova of Czech Republic lifted her second world javelin throw title here on Tuesday while South African Wayde Van Niekerk was in a class of his own to claim the 400m title.

World and Olympic champion Van Niekerk finished well clear in 43.98 seconds. Steven Gardiner of Bahamas clocks 44.41 for the silver and was followed at heel by Abdalelah Haroun of Qatar in 44.48.

"It is amazing to win the world title. It is a blessing adidas ultra boost løpesko herre ," said Van Niekerk. "I'm used to the lactic (acid in legs) but I need a few minutes to recover from that effort and I'll be fine.

"I've got a good team who will help me recover well for the 200m and I'm looking forward to that."

Isaac Makwala of Botswana who pulled out of the 200m heats Monday due to what he said was food poisoning did not start for tonight's 400m final.

The women's javelin throw saw a strong surge from seasoned veteran Spotakova, 36, while China reaped two medals through Li Lingwei and Lyu Huihui.

Spotakova, last winning the world title in 2007 in Osaka adidas ultra boost herre salg , set the winning mark of 66.76 meters in her second attempt.

"At this stadium, I am unbeatable. There must be something in the air about London. I cannot explain it but when I enter this stadium, I always feel so calm and relaxed. I believed I could really win it today, I was so focused and confident adidas ultra boost dame hvit ," said Spotakova who won two Olympic titles in Beijing 2008 and London 2012 and set the still-standing 72.28m world record.

"Whole day I was thinking about my last world title which was ten years ago in Osaka. Actually, it is also almost exacly five years since my Olympic title here in London. These facts made me feel very emotional and I could not believe it has been already such a long time ago. I do not even know if I deserve this title today, it felt so easy," she said.

China's Li Lingwei adidas ultra boost norge , a two-time Asian champion, produced her career best of 66.25 to take the silver while her teammate Lyu Huihui, who set a new Asian record in the qualification of 67.49 on Sunday, could not repeat her strong performance in the final http://www.yeezyv2norge.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2.html , and settled for the bronze in 65.26.

For Li, 2008 junior world runner-up, the silver medal was a delightful surprise.

"I did well today. This year I have been bothered by injury and loose training, so I was not at the height of my fitness tonight http://www.yeezyv2norge.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350.html ," said Li, 28. "I had not expected to win the medal at all."

Among the 12 finalists, three are.