he playoffs. Cheap NFhe playoffs. Cheap NF | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 13
Jarryd Hayne has denied having any prior association with an alleged Hells Angels bikie enforcer he was videoed joy-riding with, saying he was just doing what any human would do in the situation. Grey Adidas NEO Shoe .The Gold Coast star also says he never gave $5000 to Chris Bloomfield, a former Titans under-20s player and alleged member of the outlawed bikie club who Hayne insists he only met the day the social media footage was taken.The Titans began an internal investigation on Tuesday into the Snapchat clip, which also features St George Illawarra-bound winger Nene McDonald.Hayne and McDonald - who says he crossed paths with Bloomfield for the first time while getting a haircut at the same salon last week - have categorically denied any wrongdoing.However, their claims appear to be at odds with comments from Bloomfields lawyer, who described the incident as some friends engaging in some tomfoolery which has obviously been blown out of proportion.The NRL integrity unit is also looking into the video, apparently filmed after Gold Coasts loss to Brisbane on Friday.The Titans have interviewed the players involved and are piecing together the events of the day, which began when a group of players and friends, including Hayne and McDonald, went to a private function room at the Gold Coast Turf Club.Bloomfield - who is facing extortion charges at Southport Magistrates Court and has a Hells Angels tattoo on his neck - supposedly joined them later in the day and then went to McDonalds house after the races.As any human would do, I said hello to those I came into contact with and was friendly as normal, Hayne said in a statement released by the Titans.I understand Bloomfield filmed a few short Snapchat videos of me rapping to an Eminem song.At the time, I was not aware of this persons history with the law and alleged bikie affiliations.Hayne also said the part of the footage that suggests he gave a wad of cash to Bloomfield was a prank and that the voice shouting for a cigarette wasnt his.In subsequent comments made on his Facebook page, Hayne said it was impossible to know or ask every person he meets about their criminal records.When I meet people in social settings, I try not to judge them by the way they look. I grew up being taught to always be polite and respectful to all people and I take my responsibility as a role model very seriously, he said.However, I cannot help how people approach or film me.But Bloomfields lawyer Adam Magill painted a different picture.The money was given back to Jarryd straight away, Magill told the Nine Network.This was a couple of friends just mucking around - I cant put it any simpler than that.The Titans said players were entitled to hold end-of-season celebrations but admitted the club has learned a powerful lesson from the incident, and would be seeking advice from senior Gold Coast police involved in the recent crackdown on bikies on how players can keep their distance from criminal elements. Cheap Adidas NEO Shoes China . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Adidas NEO 2017 . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. http://www.cheapadidasneoshoes.com/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. SEATTLE -- The Seattle Sounders took away the interim tag and named Brian Schmetzer as their head coach Wednesday night.Schmetzer took over as the interim head coach after Sigi Schmid was let go in late July. At the time, Seattle was in ninth place in the MLS Western Conference and in danger of missing the playoffs for the first time in franchise history.Schmetzer guided Seattles turnaround that resulted in an eighth straight playoff berth. The Sounders went 8-2-4 the rest of the regular season and finished fourth in the Western Conference. The Sounders beat Sporting Kansas City in the knockout round of the playoffs and will take a 3-0 lead into the second-leg of the conference semifinals against FC Dallas on Sunday.Seattle made the announcement at its annual meeting with season-ticket holders.My goal is to make sure we can all enjoy this ride a little longer deep into the postseason, Schmetzer said in a statement.Taking away the interim tag from Schmetzer will be a popular choice among fans and players who have come to respect his lengthy history with the Sounders organization. Seattles turnaround late in the season was aided by the addition of designated player Nicolas Lodeiro, but also hampered by the absence of Clint Dempsey due to an irregular heartbeat that ended his season earlly. Wholesale Adidas NEO 2018. Schmetzer led Seattle to the most points of any team in MLS over the final three months of the season and now have the Sounders on the verge of a spot in the conference finals.He has always been an incredible steward of the organization and ambassador for our club in the community, and what he and the team have accomplished on the field over the past three months is worthy of recognition, Seattle majority owner Adrian Hanauer said.Schmetzer, 54, was the head coach of the USL Seattle Sounders, the predecessor to the MLS version of the franchise. Schmetzer was the led the club from 2002-2008 before signing on to be Schmids top assistant coach when the MLS version of the Sounders debuting in 2009.Schmetzer is also a Seattle native and played for the Sounders of the North American Soccer League for three seasons in the early 1980s.I am grateful for the opportunities that Ive received here as a player, a coach in the clubs USL era, and now as head coach of the MLS team, Schmetzer said. I believe in the fact that for our players, this is their team, and they have responded by taking complete ownership of the season and driving us into the playoffs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '