tunity, making me feel so welcome, tunity, making me feel so welcome, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 13
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Colorado Rockies rookie David Dahl has matched a modern-day major league record with a hit in each of his first 17 career games. Nike Shox Shoes Outlet .Dahl had a single in the first inning Thursday at Texas. It was the outfielders 17th game since the Rockies promoted him from the minors July 25.Chuck Aleno began his major league career with a 17-game hitting streak in 1941 for the Cincinnati Reds.On Wednesday night, Dahl matched Juan Pierre as the only Colorado rookies to have hits in each of their first 16 career games. Dahl was hitting .365 going into the series finale against the Rangers.The Rockies, citing the Elias Sports Bureau, said Dahls career-opening 17-game hitting streak is the longest by any current active player. Nike Shox Clearance . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Nike Shox Nz . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.shoxoutletshoesstore.com/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Australian NBA star Matthew Dellavedova is on his way to Milwaukee Bucks after Cleveland Cavaliers agreed to an exchange for Albert Miralles and cash considerations.Dellavedovas move from the NBA champions was all but secured last week and was finally confirmed on Thursday by General Manager David Griffin; the Cavaliers getting a $4.8million trade exception as well as Miralles.We wish Delly the best as he continues his career in Milwaukee, Griffin said.Delly is a special person on and off the court and was a very dedicated, hard worker that grew as part of our team and made significant contributions to our success.Our coaches and his teammates will always appreciate his all in approach to the game, as he was ready to contribute whenever his number was called. We know he will continue to grow and succeed as he takes the next steps oof his NBA journey with the Bucks. Nike Shox Sale. Dellavedova became a cult hero in Cleveland during last years NBA playoffs when he inspired the Cavaliers to an unlikely, but ultimately fruitless, lead in the Finals showdown with Golden State Warriors.He played a much smaller role in this years triumph over Golden State, but still filled a vital role throughout the season from the bench.Dellavedova took to Twitter on Thursday to thank the Cavaliers fans, hailing Cleveland as a unique and special city.The Cavaliers are a great organization and I really want to thank everyone involved for giving me my opportunity, making me feel so welcome, Dellavedova said.Thank you to the fans for all the love and support. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '